Ok, so this is where I go almost every morning for breakfast. The little baozi (bow(as in 'take a bow')-dsuh) place is in the middle of this crazy outdoor market with live, unplucked chickens and ducks, fresh fish, eels and even FROGS!!!! Gross and fascinating. I LOVE it! (Also, I had just woken up when I took these videos so I look a little disheveled. Just wanted to point that out. :)
3 comments:
Hales! Those are definitely some great videos. I particularly loved the man choping the fish! It was also really great the you sounded super groggy in all of the videos : ) Love Ya!
Love it, love it, love it! Please add more of these. I want to hear you speak more chinese. It sounds so cute coming from you.
HOW FUN HAYLEE!!! You sure are livin it up!! I agree w/ Mikkyn...we wanna hear you speak more chinese! You sound SO cute!! Thanks for the updates! So happy I found your blog!! Feel free to visit ours if you get a spare moment! :p)
Post a Comment