Diana, Haylee and Jordan in front of the Bell Tower in Xi'an.
Yeah! I have had the funnest mostest bestest last week ever! I went to Xi'an, saw the terracotta warriors, went to church, held some babies at an orphanage and played scum with a local member family to all hours of the night. 
Terracotta Warriors! Bing Mai You (bing-my-yo) in Chinese
In Shanghai, shopping was the order of the day. YES! We also managed to squeeze in a visit to Shangahai's Old Town, the French Concession and even the Shanghai Museum. The best part was Halloween night which we spent dancing in a posh little club on the seventh floor of this old bank building located on the Bund. What a whirl wind of adventure!
Peace in front of Old Town Shanghai
Traditional Female Costume of the Miao Ethnicity. SO COOL!
The worst part was the train. UGH 20 plus hours on a chinese train full of unwashed Chinese smells and sights...blaghk.
Here lies Haylee, who died after being sufficated by noxious chinese train fumes. May she rest in peace.
P.S. Does anyone know how to post more than five pictures at a time? I can't figure out how to do it.
2 comments:
after you've uploaded your first 5 pictures, go back and click on the picture icon again and upload 5 more and so on and so on, it's a pain but we love seeing photos!
Hey, Hayl! I didn't know you had a blog until I just saw it on Mikkyn's. It sounds like you had quite the adventure in China! I'm glad you got home safe and sound! Did you have a good Christmas? Love you!
Post a Comment