I think you should combine the two. I like the line on the upper body, and the shoes, but I think it would be cool to lose the lines on just the pants. Devil guys are pretty sneaky, and if he has pants that lose themselves in the background it makes it easier to sneak around.
5 comments:
I think you should combine the two. I like the line on the upper body, and the shoes, but I think it would be cool to lose the lines on just the pants. Devil guys are pretty sneaky, and if he has pants that lose themselves in the background it makes it easier to sneak around.
Without
i agree with preston. :)
I like the line, but maybe it is a good idea to have it fade out in some places.
This poster is solid! I really like it!!!
Post a Comment