Hey Mama!!!!
>
> Sorry it's taken me so long to contact you again, the lack of adaptor and converter is killing me. It sounds like you've been having a good week with the Kinslows. Are the workers coming back to the house now that things are settling down? We finally arrived in Changsha (8/25) today. It turns out that the train we were planning to take was also booked so we ended up staying in Hong Kong Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was a great experience despite--we got to stay in patron housing across the street from the Hong Kong temple! How cool is that?! We arrived at the patron housing Saturday afternoon and spent the rest of the day walking all around the city. I was ssoooooooo tired I almost didn't enjoy the sweet ferry ride to Hong Kong Island. We also went shopping in this tiny little alley between the some giant skyscrapers. So cool. I have so much more to tell you but it'll have to wait because my group is on the way to dinner and they're waiting for me. I love you!!
>
> Love,
>
> Haylee
No comments:
Post a Comment